Roof Repair Services
The typical asphalt roof has a normal lifespan of about 20 years, according to most experts. However, a lot can happen in those 20 years. Your roof is exposed to all sorts of environmental wear and tear, including wind, rain, snow and ice. Severe storms can cause fallen tree limbs and other debris to damage your roof. Accumulation of leaves, pine needles and other debris from mother nature can trap moisture and cause weakness in the roof’s materials. These are all issues we consider when we examine a roof and make recommendations for repairs, upgrades and routine services.
Some of our roofing services include:
- Roof leaks
- Blow-off damage from wind
- Ice and/or hail damage
- Structural damage from fallen trees and large limbs
- Rotting wood or roof sheathing
- Damage to skylights
- And more…
New Roofing – Metal Roofing and Asphalt Shingles
If you’re in need of a roof replacement, we offer our clients choices when it comes to materials. We offer both asphalt and metal roofing options – and each has its own unique set of features. Talk to us today to learn more about the benefits of each option and see which choice would work best for your needs and budget.
ASTEC® Re-Ply™ Roofing Systems
At Atlantic Construction consulting, we’re pleased to offer ASTEC® Re-Ply™ Roofing Systems to help you extend the life of your existing metal or asphalt roof. With this membrane roofing technology we apply seamless fluid roofing systems which can be installed directly over most traditional roof substrates.
Why consider an ASTEC® Re-Ply™ Roofing System?
- Installation costs of up to 50% less than the cost of a new roof
- Fast, efficient installation
- Superior resistance to UV degradation when compared to most traditional roofing materials
- Seamless wind and water barriers
- Highly resistant to ocean salt spray, acid rain, and airborne contaminants
- Flexible and watertight in dry and wet and hot and cold conditions
- Helps minimize the effects of varying co-efficients of expansions within roof
- Highly energy efficient
- The ASTEC® RENEWABLE™ Warranty available
Contact us today for more information on our membrane roofing systems – (910) 239-8067